Monday, September 02, 2019

Welcome to Grade 2


My name is Krista Berryhill and I will be your child's teacher this
year,
 I will be using this blog as one way of keeping you informed
about what is going on in the classroom and school. This is also a
great place to come to play educational games (links on the right).
Please sign up for email alerts so you will be notified when there is
a new post (link on left).

*Please note: You need to be in the full web version to see the whole blog, including links etc.

I will also be tweeting pictures of what we are working on a regular basis.
Please follow us at @ocsb_berryhill

The third and final way of keeping you informed is through the agenda. Please check and sign the agenda each evening and put it back in the Ziplock bag and return it to school each day.

I'm looking forward to working with you and your child to make this a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.